Viral infections in bitter gourd crop
• Disease free seeds and viral disease tolerant seed varieties need to selected for viral free crops.
• All plant viral infections are spread by sucking pests like Thrips and whiteflies the sucking pests need to be managed.
• Ammoniacal nitrogen has also positive advantage for viral infections so take care of ammoniacal nitrogen application.
• Following sprays may be done to manage
1. Odis 2mL/L + Viral out 2 gm/L+ Magnum Mn 0.5 gm/l + Phytozyme 1 mL/L+ Econeem plus 1 %- 1 mL/L
https://www.bighaat.com/products/odis-insecticide + https://www.bighaat.com/products/viral-out-anti-viral-remedy + https://www.bighaat.com/products/multiplex-magnum-mn + https://www.bighaat.com/products/econeem-plus-azadirachtin-10000-ppm-biopesticide
after 10 days:
2. Prime gold 0.5 gm/L + V-Bind 2 mL/L + Multimax 3 gm/L + Econeem plus 1 % 1 mL/L
https://www.bighaat.com/products/prime-gold-acetamiprid-20-sp + https://www.bighaat.com/products/v-bind + https://www.bighaat.com/products/multimax-nutrient + https://www.bighaat.com/products/econeem-plus-azadirachtin-10000-ppm-biopesticide
K SANJEEVA REDDY,
Senior Agronomist, BigHaat.
Disclaimer: The performance of the product (s) is subject to usage as per manufacturer guidelines. Read enclosed leaflet of the product(s) carefully before use. The use of this product(s)/ information is at the discretion of user.